24-26 April 2023, Prague, Czech Republic & online
We invite all our partners to attend the Solve-RD Final Meeting 2023 in Prague, CZ or online!
The preliminary agenda can be found here.
- Date: 24-26 April 2023
- Registration opens: 9 January 2023
- Registration deadline (on-site participation): 27 March 2023
- Registration deadline (online participation): 23 April 2023
Registration: Please register here in order to attend the Solve-RD Final Meeting either online or on-site.
Cancellation: If you need to cancel your registration, please let us know before 16 April 2023. If you cancel after that date or don’t show up at the meeting, we will invoice you the meeting costs of 150 EUR (for beneficiaries: this will be deducted from your project budget).
Venue: The meeting will take place at the Orea Hotel Pyramida (Bělohorská 125/24, 169 01 Praha 6, Czech Republic; Link to website).
Accommodation: Book your room at the Orea Hotel Pyramida via this booking link or by using the promo code UHT2023. Room rates (incl. breakfast, WiFi, and VAT): 87 EUR (single) / 93 EUR (double). In order to receive the discounted rate, you will to book your room before 10 March 2023. Reservations will only be confirmed upon hotel availability afterwards.
We welcome abstract submissions to present the work you performed in Solve-RD! We will select abstracts to be presented as
- Full talk (15 min)
- Flash talk (5 min) & poster
- Abstract submission opens: 9 January 2023
- Abstract submission deadline: 13 March 2023
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 31 March 2023
- Abstracts must be written in English
- Maximum 2500 characters (incl. spaces)
- Use the abstract submission form (download here)
- Do not include references in the abstract
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure the abstract is grammatically and factually correct
- Upload your abstract as a *.docx file here (pwd is “Prague”)
Abstract Submission Categories:
- Deep phenotyping
- New disorders and new phenotypic patterns
- Re-analyse exomes / genomes
- Novel (molecular) strategies
- Functional analysis
- Therapeutic utility
- Bioinformatics & infrastructure
Solve-RD associated partners and collaborators have the possibility to apply for travel support in order to attend the Solve-RD Final Meeting 2023 in Prague. Travel support covers
- Accommodation: 2 nights at the Orea Hotel Pyramida (or other hotel, max. 87 EUR/ night)
- Travel costs: up to 400 EUR within Europe (train tickets [second class or budget price] or flights [economy class]) or up to 1,500 EUR for intercontinental flights (economy class) as well as transfers by public transport to and from the station / airport.
You are responsible for organising your own travel as well as a hotel room (see above). We will reimburse your costs as described above based on the original receipts or based on an invoice issued by your institution.
Please use this application form to apply for travel support.
- Application deadline: 27 February 2023
- Notification of acceptance: 20 March 2023
- Solve-RD associated partner or collaborator
- Submitted abstract (for the Solve-RD Final Meeting)
- Contributed datasets for the re-analysis and/or samples for novel omics analysis