European Reference Networks & Undiagnosed Disease Networks
In addition to the four core European Reference Networks which are part of the Solve-RD project (see Solve-RD associated networks/partners) the clinical-genetic network of Solve-RD covers additionall associated ERNs, networks and undiagnosed disease programmes. These networks bring in the relevant European clinical and research experts as well as unique cohorts.
- Epi25: Collaborative for Large-Scale Whole Genome Sequencing in Epilepsy
- EpiCare: ERN on Rare and Complex Epilepsies
- ERKNet: European Rare Kidney Diseases Reference Network
- ERN BOND: ERN on Rare Bone Disorders
- ERN-Eye: ERN on Rare Eye Diseases
- ERN GUARD-Heart: ERN for Rare and Low Prevalence Complex Diseases of the Heart
- ERN-RITA: Rare Immunodeficiency, Autoinflammatory and Autoimmune Diseases Network
- MetabERN: ERN for Rare Hereditary Metabolic Disorders
- Network for Italian Genomes (NIG)
- Spanish Undiagnosed Rare Diseases Program (SpainUDP)
- Telethon Undiagnosed Disease Programme (Telethon UDP)
Solve-RD is mainly collaborating with two patient organisations: EURORDIS - the voice of rare disease patients in Europe and Genetic Alliance.
Rare Disease Infrastructure
Solve-RD builds on the expertise of the most advanced and most useful diagnostic rare disease research infrastructure. We are collaborating with a number of networks, organisations, initiatives and projects.